All audiovisual orders must be made by the workshop
sponsor independently of NSTA. Audio visual equipment
order form will be included in the exhibitor service
- You must be an
exhibitor. Workshops will be strictly
limited to companies exhibiting at that conference
in the Exposition of Science Teaching Materials,
e.g., an exhibit in Portland would not serve
as eligibility for a workshop in Charlotte
or Denver. The length of an exhibitor workshop
is 75 minutes at the area conferences and 90 minutes
at the national conference. A half-hour is allowed
- Area Conferences: There is a basic fee of
$750 for one, $675 each for two or more assigned
- National Conference: There is a basic fee
of $875 for one, $825 each for two or more
assigned workshops at a conference, $1000 for workshops
which are more than 90 minutes or require
space for in excess of 120 participants.
- Area Conferences: Preliminary cancellation
deadline is August 12, 2013.
- Notice of cancellation must be in writing and dated on or before August 12, 2013.
- For cancellations dated after August 12, 2013, the workshop companies have 5 business days to cancel the workshop without penalty
- National Conference: Preliminary cancellation deadline is November 15, 2013
- Notice of cancellation must be in writing and dated on or before November 15, 2013
- For cancellations dated after this date, a fee of $500 per workshop will be assessed.
- For cancellations after December 15, 2013, the the workshop sponsor will be responsible for the full cost of the workshop
To Submit an Exhibitor Workshop Proposal at
NSTA regional and national Conferences
you may submit proposals for the following conferences:
||2014 National Conference
||April 3-6, 2014
OR -- October 24-26, 2013
NC -- November 7-9, 2013
CO -- December 12-14, 2013
Online Exhibitor Workshop Proposals for Boston are
being accepted through November 15, 2013. Proposals received after this date are not guaranteed a listing in the printed program and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. After this date, please contact Marcelo
Nunez at (703) 312-9249 to discuss availability
2. Online Exhibitor Workshop Proposals received after the below dates for the area conferences are not guaranteed a listing in the printed program and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. After the below dates, please contact Marcelo Nunez at (703) 312-9249 to discuss availability at each conference.
Portland, OR: 7/15/2013
Proposals received after the above dates are not guaranteed a listing in the printed program and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. After the above dates, please contact Marcelo Nunez at (703) 312-9249 to discuss availability at each conference.
Charlotte, NC: 8/15/2013
Denver, CO: 9/15/2013
Upon completion of the Online Exhibitor Workshop Proposal
Form please print confirmation for your records.
and notice of schedules and location will be sent to
the company representative listed on the proposal at
least 8 weeks prior to first day of the conference.
NSTA reserves the right to decline any exhibitor workshop
supply the information requested below. (Please type
information as you wish it to appear in conference program.)